Episode: No. 13 - Children’s Concussions and How to Manage Them
Guest(s): Julie Paul, BSc (Health Sciences), MScPT
Today Genevieve and Heather are welcoming Physiotherapist, Julie Paul, from Kids Physio Group.
The conversation will include:
- Concussions, how to manage them, and possible ways to prevent them.
- What exactly is a concussion?
- If helmets prevent concussions?
- How to know if your child has a concussion and what are the symptoms?
- What to do if your child has a concussion and how Physiotherapy, Nutrition and Doctors can help with the recovery.