Episode: No. 29 - How Much is Too Much Screen Time
Guest(s):Isabel Sylvestre and Genevieve Hassan.
Today Genevieve and Heather are welcoming two Moms, Isabel Sylvestre and Genevieve Hassan to talk about their thoughts on how much is too much screen time.
• We start by going over the guidelines set by the Canadian Paediatric Society.
• We all share how we are currently handling screen time in our homes and with our families.
• We talk about different ideas such as having a designated space for screen time and limiting the amount of screens in our homes.
• We wonder if we as parents are setting good examples for our children.
• We also discuss how to establish screen time rules/limits for our families.