Episode: E71 – Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Guest(s): Paul Sweeney, Respiratory Therapist at Coastal Sleep
This week on ParentTalk Genevieve And Heather are welcoming Paul Sweeney, Respiratory Therapist at Coastal Sleep to talk about snoring and sleep apnea.
• Why people snore
• How is snoring related to sleep apnea
• What is sleep apnea
• The signs and symptoms of sleep apnea
• Medical risk of sleep apnea
• Why sleep apnea is more common in pregnant women.
• How to get tested for Sleep Apnea.
• Treatment Options for Sleep Apnea
• Medical condition that make people higher risk for sleep apnea.