Episode: E094- Cultivating Flourishing Children
Guest(s): Paul Pahil, European Master Practitioner of Applied Positive Psychology
Today, on a Special Edition of ParentTalk, Geneviève and Heather are welcoming Paul Pahil, European Master Practitioner of Applied Positive Psychology, all the way from Budapest! He will be sharing his ideas on how to Cultivate Flourishing Children.
• What is Positive Psychology and what does it mean “Flourishing”?
• How the way a child perceives happiness is dependant on the way parents perceive happiness.
• The optimal relationship between a parent and a child.
• Do we need to engage and entertain our children all the time?
• Children, Parents, and Role Models.
• Paul’s thoughts on Parents having high expectations for their children.